- The hotel and the restaurant do not have a day off, with some exceptions. Information at reception or on our website.
- For organizational matters: If you have booked a room and breakfast and you wish to eat in our restaurant for lunch or dinner, please reserve your table because without prior reservation, there will be no possibility of eating. Thank you for your understanding.
- Rooms are available on the day of arrival from 4 p.m. and must be vacated on the day of departure by 11 a.m. If you leave the hotel and return after midnight, you can always re-enter with your room card from the large parking lot.
- The suites and rooms are non-smoking.
- For our dog friends, if you want them to accompany you to the meal, please let us know before check-in or at the time of check-in at the latest.
- Restaurant and brasserie opening hours: 11:30 am to 1:30 pm and 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm. Breakfast: 8 a.m. to 10 a.m. Bar open to all: 11 a.m. to 12 a.m. Saturday evening and Sunday noon we do not serve snacks.
- For the half-board formula, it is possible, by reservation, to take it at noon. This menu is a fixed menu made up of 4 services which varies every day. If you wish to change a dish in the menu, a supplement of 6 euros will be charged.
- Please let us know when booking your stay of any allergies, food intolerances, if you are vegetarian or otherwise ... or if you do not like certain foods.
- Ce qui concerne les suites :
- Veuillez ne pas utiliser du savon liquide dans les jacuzzis .
- La climatisation/le chauffage ne fonctionne pas si une fenêtre ou porte de la terrasse est ouverte. Après avoir fermé la porte de la terrasse ou la fenêtre, il faut redémarrer la climatisation/le chauffage.
Swimming pool rules:
- Pool hours: 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. from June to the end of September depending on the weather.
(Constant temperature of the swimming pool between 26 ° and 28 °) You are asked to bring your bath towel. Please do not take the one from the bedroom.
- The bar is self-service . Please write down what you ate/drank along with your room number.
- No food, animals or drink in the pool area and pool house
- Children must be under the supervision of their parents at all times
- On the day of your departure, you are not allowed access to the pool anymore
- La piscine reste un lieu de détente et de calme (ne pas courir ni plonger)
Important numbers: reception: 120 or 126 or kitchen: 123
In the event of a cancellation 7 days before the date of arrival, the cancellation fees amount to 50% of the amount of your stay.
In case of a cancellation 3 days before the date of arrival, the cancellation fees amount to 100% of the amount of your stay.
For Valentine's Day, Christmas and New Year weekends:
In the event of a cancellation 15 days before the date of arrival, the cancellation fees amount to 50% of the amount of your stay.
In case of a cancellation 7 days before the date of arrival, the cancellation fees amount to 100% of the amount of your stay.
Free cancellation in the event of contracting Covid (with medical certificate) or for any government measure that prevents you from staying.